1. At iwriteafrica, our Customers’ privacy and security are our utmost priority, and we do our best to ensure that your personal information is handled in a safe and responsible manner.
1. No warranties
2. This website is provided “as is” without any representation or warranties, express or implied. iwriteafrica makes no representation or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
3. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use which govern iwriteafrica.com relationship with you.
1. Cannibalism, nudity or other sexually suggestive content are prohibited. Materials that propagate hate, direct attacks on individual groups or promote violence of any kind are also prohibited.
2. Please do not share your password, give access to your iwriteafrica account or transfer your account to anyone else.
3. iwriteafrica reserves the right to determine what contents are worthy of publication.
4. If you disagree with any part of this terms and or policy, please do not provide personal information and do not use the website.
1. If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or found to be unenforceable under applicable Laws, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website.
DATA USE POLICY
1. We collect personal and activity data, which may be linked.
2. We use technologies like cookies (small files stored on your browser), web beacons, or unique device identifiers to identify your computer or device so we can deliver a better experience and to understand user’s preferences for future visits. Our systems also log information like your browser, operating system and IP address.
2. You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browsers are a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
3. If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly. However, you will still be able to place orders.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
1. When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online. We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
1. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
1. We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products.
1. We may collect, but do not share your location history.
2. To customize our service for you, we may collect and store your precise geographic location as part of your user profile. This data generally is not shared with others. We may ask for your consent on your first use of the service.
ACCESS TO YOUR DATA
1. You can request to see your personal data.
2. You can sign into your account to see any personally identifiable information we have stored, such as your name, email, address or phone number. You can also contact us by email to request to see this information.
USER DATA RETENTION
1. We keep personal data until you delete it. We remove personally identifiable information (such as your name, address, email or phone number) and other preferences associated with your account promptly after you delete your account.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
1. We don’t share your personal data with other companies. We generally do not share personally identifiable information (such as name, address, email or phone) with other companies.
QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR DATA
1. You can ask privacy questions. If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy policies, please contact us at email@example.com.
SECURING YOUR DATA
1. We take detailed steps to protect personal information.
How do we protect your information?
1. Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
2. We use regular Malware Scanning.
3. We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
4. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
5. We take reasonable administrative, and electronic measures to safeguard and protect your information from unauthorized access or disclosure. This includes utilizing Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts the personal information you input, and storing your information in encrypted form behind a firewall designed to block access from outside our network. However, no security or encryption method can be guaranteed to protect information from hackers or human error.
6. Information we collect may be stored or processed on computers located in any country where we do business.
1. Special situations may require disclosure of your data.
2. To operate the service, we also may make identifiable and anonymous information available to third parties in these limited circumstances: (1) with your express consent, (2) when we have a good faith belief it is required by law, (3) when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to protect our rights or property, or (4) to any successor or purchaser in a merger, acquisition, liquidation, dissolution or sale of assets. Your consent will not be required for disclosure in these cases, but we will attempt to notify you, to the extent permitted by law to do so.
1. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety.
1. Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
1. We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
2. Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
4. We have implemented the following:
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
5. We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
1. Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
Fair Information Practices
1. The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
2. In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
3. We will notify you via email within 7 business days
4. We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
1. The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
2. In accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honour opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
3. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at ( please insert information )
- Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
iwriteafrica.com, including all content provided on the iwriteafrica.com webpage, is protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret and or other intellectual property laws and treaties.
All content being part of this website are properties of the respective Authors, unless noted otherwise. All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. You are not allowed to sell or modify any part of this website. If you wish to reprint or use any of the articles and or books you find on iwriteafrica.com, please contact us. The copyrights in the Books and journals provided are owned by various authors. If you have reasonable believe that your copyrights or that of another are being infringed upon through iwriteafrica.com, please let us know by completing the Copyright infringement Claims for(….insert link) .
Website content All the contents of the published materials, constitute the opinion of the Author, they do not represent the views and opinions of the publisher. The content of this website is not intended to cause harm, but if you have any concerns about the contents on this website, Please contact us(clickable link).Disagreeing with the content of the website does not constitute sufficient grounds for you to ask the Author to remove or modify any parts of this website.